Harry Robinson Bird Migration Studies, Florida
Collection — Container: Annual reports
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of 16 published annual reports of Harry Robinson’s bird migration study of the Lake Apopka North Shore Restoration Area, ranging from 1998-2016. Also included are 3 five-year reports, covering 1998-2003, 2003-2008, and 2008-2013.
- Created: 1998-2017
- Other: Date acquired: 09/28/2016
- Robinson, Harry (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
None. The contents of this collection may be subject to copyright. Visit the United States Copyright Office's website at http://www.copyright.gov for more information.
Biographical or Historical Information
Harry Robinson is an avid birder and naturalist who conducts bird migration research on behalf of the Halifax River Audubon Society. His ongoing research focuses on the Lake Apopka area.
24 books other_unmapped
Language of Materials
This collection consists of publications relating to a bird migration study conducted by Harry Robinson. Robinson has been conducting research in the eastern half of Lake Apopka North Shore Restoration Area since August 15, 1998. Thus far, Robinson has published annual reports for the first sixteen years of his study of the 10,000 acre Central Florida reserve. Additionally, he has published three five-year reports. His study is currently ongoing and further publications of his research are forthcoming.
Materials are arranged chronologically and by type.
Source of Acquisition
Method of Acquisition
Other Descriptive Information
- Apopka, Lake (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Birds Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Birds -- Habitat -- Florida Subject Source: Local sources
- Birds--Migration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ecology -- Florida Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida Audubon Society
- Archon Finding Aid Title
- Kirk Mitchell; Sydney Jordan
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note