Pietro Rittini papers
Scope and Contents
This collection includes business records (including account books, bank statements, company receipts, and journals), correspondence, photographs, and other items related to Rittini’s corporate, civic, and local activities.
- Created: 1915-1982
- Rittini, Pietro (1889-1949) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
None. The contents of this collection may be subject to copyright. Visit the United States Copyright Office's website at http://www.copyright.gov/for more information.
Biographical or Historical Information
For many years, Pietro Rittini (1892-1949) operated the West Coast Fish Company, which had markets in both Tampa and Punta Gorda, Florida. Rittini was a member of L’Unione Italiana (Tampa Italian Club) mutual aid society in Ybor City, Tampa.
0.21 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Personal and professional papers of Pietro Rittini (1892-1949), a local businessman in Tampa, FL.
Source of Acquisition
Method of Acquisition
Other Descriptive Information
- Businessmen -- Florida -- Tampa. Subject Source: Usfspeccol
- Immigrants -- Italy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Florida -- Tampa -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oriental Fish Market Subject Source: Usfspeccol
- West Coast Fish Company (Tampa, Fla.) Subject Source: Usfspeccol
- Pietro Rittini papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description