Al Hackett papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains materials collected or produced by Al Hackett and includes selected materials on such Florida topics as nature, wildlife, the outdoors, historic sites, and tourism. Many of the Florida materials consist of articles, either from newspapers, magazines, or the Florida News Bureau, and are supplemented by maps, lists, brochures, or handwritten notes.
- Created: 1961 - 1980
- Hackett, Al (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
None. The contents of this collection may be subject to copyright. Visit the United States Copyright Office's website at http://www.copyright.gov/ for more information.
1.50 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The Al Hackett papers include photographs, correspondence, and selected articles on topics pertaining to Florida's natural environment.
Box 1 is organized by date or material type within each topic. Box 2 is organized by date.
Method of Acquisition
- Environmental protection Subject Source: Local sources
- Everglades (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida -- Description and travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lighthouses--Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Al Hackett papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the USF Libraries - Special Collections Repository
4202 East Fowler Ave.
Tampa FL 33620-5400 US